Call 941-301-6435 Today for a FREE Estimate!
Hot Attics Drain Cool Air & Waste Energy
In Florida, installing insulation in your attic is an important step towards saving energy and managing moisture control. Your air conditioning system will run more efficiently and provide greater comfort to you and your family, at a lower cost. Having proper insulation levels in the attic is the easiest way to reducing energy loss and saving money for years to come.
Blown in insulation is loose fill fiberglass material that is blown through large hoses, reaching every attic corner and crevice, sealing air leaks, providing moisture control, and reducing mold or odor build-up. Whether your attic has no insulation or insulation that just doesn’t do its job when summer heat comes around, retrofitting existing attics with additional insulation is the perfect solution!
Having proper insulation levels in the attic will provide your home with more comfort and help reduce energy bills.
Benefits of Blown-in Insulation:
- Blown-in insulation can be as thick or thin as it needs to be (see recommended R-values)
- Blown-in insulation naturally conforms around wiring, ductwork, and building structures
- Blown-in insulation reaches every corner and crevice in the attic preventing air leakage much better
- Blown-in insulation is more effective in managing moisture control
- Pink Panther fiberglasss insulation will not settle and keep its energy saving R-value over time
- Blown-in insulation is a cleaner product: low dust formula and non-corrosive
Call us at 941-301-6435 for a FREE Estimate to insulate your attic space!
Tip: We advise all our Sarasota and Manatee County customers to contact their local utility provider to see if any rebates are offered for adding attic insulation. You may earn money back on your upgrades while saving on your energy bill too!
Air Specialists insulation installation service is professional, quick, and efficient.
REGULAR SERVICE HOURS